Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is the beauty that I am privy to


I can ride my bike, when the blue invades the skies and the clouds push past the rain, and see this....Have you ever heard during your metaphysical wanderings - As above, so Below? This is what comes to my mind when I see this bit of heaven on Earth. We sometimes are what we make of life - or not, however we choose. We can't always create the beauty we see outside of us (but as artists within we are all certainly trying!), but we can harvest the beauty within. One day, our interior life will meet and greet the sumptuous beauty mirrored beyond ourselves. Never give up. Hold fast to your beauty. I am ever hopeful, but I feel there is good reason to be.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. uh huh... I try to live my life by this hermetic rule....

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you talk to me = really, I'm not being the least bit funny!