Thursday, September 3, 2009

welcome to my world



welcome to my world the eye on my daily prize nature's nurture and the welcome absurd

arting out by a friend juxtaposed against ravaged walls and soot infested window panes all seeing and just a bit of knowing if you know what i mean

do we have to crack, maybe even break and fall a boat full of lost and aloners mad crime and morals a slack and running restless do not join the ranks of the filing and foolish


when you squint, the break becomes a beauty of refractions of color and shine new shape and satisfaction chaos made whole from within madly and creating on the road in the wilderness i shall return tomorrow

i have been away camping
*sigh*

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

I love it when you talk to me = really, I'm not being the least bit funny!