Thursday, February 19, 2009

More "Princesses" need footwear...

Ahh, the Princess Slipper - I found yet another pair that needed to be finished and shipped out to an as yet, unsuspecting "Princess" who is in need of cozy foot coverage. As I said in my previous post, I have this pattern from an old school knitting pamphlet. Double strands of worsted weight yarn and a pretty straight forward design.

I have sorted through my button collection - which took me ages to organize, I might add- and now I am all about accessorizing with buttons. This is a pair of semi-vintage buttons that are finally making their way out into the world. Pom poms are always a good call on these silly,oh so retro slippers to die for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you talk to me = really, I'm not being the least bit funny!