Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Greetings and Salutations!
I just wanted so badly to start this second of my blogs, that I am just throwing caution to the wind and jumping into the thick of things. So much for a planned attack, this is more like a case of the "bloggers munchies" where you start to get really excited about telling stories and taking photos that, like that next cheeto, you just can't bear to deny yourself the pleasure.
So here I am, launching my second blog baby - all about thoughts on creating with the two hands and my wee bit of brain. I like to knit, sew, collage and take photos- so I am imagining a bit of all of those to creep into the throes of this fine endeavor. I also am particularly fond of thrifting and recycling/upcycling materials, so that is a definite bent that will be applied and seen in my projects to be shared.

Join me on my creative adventure - I would be glad to have you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you talk to me = really, I'm not being the least bit funny!